Parenting and Motherhood… without the Chaos
Hey friend, Rachel Norman here, Baby Sleep And Routine Consultant, A Mother Far From Home founder, and mama of 5.
I’m in constant communication with moms who are scouring the internet looking for ways to bring peace and predictability into their homes. You are not alone! I have been there and will help you get where you want to be.
If you’ve gotten this far and want some more help and solutions for everyday life with your kids, here are some of my most popular posts.
For your motherhood journey…
- You find yourself easily angered: 5 anger triggers and how to manage them
- Do you get easily discouraged?: The biggest reason you are a discouraged mom
- Feeling bluesy? 5 Signs You May Be A Depressed Mom–And How To Start Feeling Better
- Have you lost yourself since having kids?: 6 reasons a mom loses her identity
- You tend towards being a worrier: How to know if you worry too much
For your parenting struggles…
- The kids start bucking the system: Why kids really push the envelope
- Out of control behavior: How to get your kids’ behavior back under control
- Unclear on what you should expect of your kids?: 5 things you think they can do (that they can’t) and 5 things you think they can’t do (that they can)
- Find discipline tough?: Here’s why discipline is harder for you than it is for your child
For your homemaking journey…
- Feel your house is a big mess?: Here are simple and effective routines to keep a tidy home with kids
- Is a tidy home possible?: Why yes, yes it is.
- Not sure how to get it under control: Try this one simple sweep
- Can toddlers and preschoolers help: Yes! Here are some chores toddlers and preschoolers can actually do well
- Need to start your weeks off better? Here are 8 things to do at the same time every day, every week.
- Overrun with stuff in the home: Easy ways to toss, downsize, and organize
- Want a quick evening routine to reset the house? Here ya go.
Get Weekly Updates To Your Inbox!
How to get involved in my community and start making changes fast:
- Read my books: I’ve created some bestselling resources for you called Rhythms, Routines & Schedules, routine cards, and Coos to Snooze (my baby sleep course).
- I absolutely love sharing with my readers on a more personal level on my Instagram account.