Today’s topic is about how moms can have boundaries within their home and – yes – even with their kids! Not rules FOR their kids, but as a form of self-care.
Neglecting your own physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional needs for so long―in an effort to be a selfless mother―leaves you depleted. Being well blesses your family! Learn WIN WIN strategies in my upcoming book!Learn More
Got a question you want featured on the podcast?
Highlights from the episode
- boundaries are invisible lines inside that – when crossed – result in di-ease, disease, discomfort, drama, stress, bitterness, resentment, etc.
- when something happens that feels violating, it’s a sign a boundary has been crossed
- when we are living inside them we feel safe and settled, when life feels boundary-less (even if we don’t know how to name it like that) we feel unsafe and anxious
Related posts or products
- Family Routines Reboot (lots of self-care routines here)
- Discover your boundary personality
- The only way to stay sane in motherhood
- Boundaries, Family Rules, & Strong-Willed Children… Oh My!
Do you forget to sleep, bathe, eat, relax, etc.? NO MORE. This tracker will help you consistently live within your limits so you have more love to give to your family.