Inside: Kids love helping to create or find gifts for their mother. Also, they love seeing mom’s face as she opens her gift. Here are some Mother’s Day gifts from kids that mom will love!
Sometimes its the sentimental things from the heart that count way more than expensive stuff.
Of course, kids can join up forces with dad or MIL or FIL or the Mother’s Helper and buy anything the mother’s heart desires.
And here are some lovely Faith Based Mother’s Day Gifts.
Pull out these fun connecting questions to share some laughs with your precious ones!
Use them at:
- meal times
- car rides
- as a “calm down” trick
- for dinner time conversation
- or any time the day is getting chaotic or
- you need a reset to connect.
However, sometimes you want to gather the kids and make something special for mom. Furthermore, something by kid’s design will absoloutly be treasured and kept around for years and years to come…
Long after the kids have flown the coop.
I know I have a few of those things myself around the house!
Truthfully, moms love gifts their kids have made for them.
Strong and happy families have carefully crafted Family Cultures. They don’t let guilt drive them, rather they spend their time and energy digging deep into a few key family areas that pay off in spades.Learn More
Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts From Kids They Can Get (Or Design)
To make it easy, I have researched a few amazing personalized Mother’s Day gifts and have them here for you now:
Order in Personalized Gifts:
- Blankets with children’s photo(s) on them. What a precious idea that every mom will cherish!
- Personalized mugs for Coffee Loving Moms. I have a friend who collects these from her children and grandchildren. I think these make great memories for years to come.
- A Personalized YETI: stainless steel tumbler. Don’t forget the rubber straws.
- Stackable rings for mom with Her Children’s Names. This gift would be great to give as combined effort between siblings.
- A Jumble of Love necklace with chains for each child. Precious and timeless! Also great as a combined effort gift.
Make Yourself Mother’s Day Gifts:
If your budget is more limited or you simply want to make something creative that is more sentimental or sweet, then here are some very easy ideas:
- Paint flowers on a garden pot.
- Hand stamp a plain cooking apron with kids hand prints.
- Decorate a picture frame with doodles and stickers.
- Use ceramic clay to create hand painted stones for mom’s garden.
- Draw or write special messages to mom on the outside of plain white candles.
Also, remember that part of the sweetness with these gifts is that they are NOT perfect, but they will remind mom what a sweet season she is in of life.
Lastly, this idea may be a bit messy and out of the lines, but with lots of love can be a great Mother’s Day gift from kids!
In just 15 minutes a night (while you’re in your pajamas!) take your home (and heart and mind) from stressed out to organized.
If your budget is tight or if mom loves sentimental and personalized gifts from her kids, these will be just the ticket!