Here’s how to take naps when baby naps… in real life.
So happy to have your little bundle of joy in your arms, but still figuring out how to weather the fog and get to a new normal. I hope these tips afford you a bit of rest.
How to Nap When Baby Naps… In Real Life
Remember, this is a unique season of life that you should embrace with open arms.
It truly goes by in a flash.
Since baby sleep is on your mind, make sure you listen to the video closely and take all advantage.
In this video I talk about 4 real life ways to take a nap when baby naps during the early postpartum period. IT CAN BE DONE. I’ve done it even with my 5th baby when I had 4 others at home with me. If I can do it, you can too :)
- How to mentally survive the newborn phase
- Newborn Sleep Schedule: Week by Week
- 28 Things To Try If Baby Won’t Sleep
So next time you are tired and weary and need a rest, be encouraged.
- Children with irregular sleep routines and durations are more tired throughout the day
- Longer sleep duration was generally associated with better body composition, emotional regulation, and growth in children aged 0 to 4 years. Shorter sleep duration is associated with longer screen time use and more injuries
- Parental intervention causes baby sleep problems