Inside: Tips to help you find good routines, manage all your kids, and not lose your mind in the process while being at home all day has become the norm.
What a world we live in.
Now you’ve found yourself a stay at home mom, whether or not you wanted to be.
And if your kids are elementary aged, well, you’re also now a homeschooling mom.
But rest easy, I am here to help!
Table of Contents...
Daily Routine Help
I’ve heard from hundreds of moms who need a good routine going for them right now. Here are some of my most popular and helpful routine posts.
- Stay at home mom schedule
- Weekly routines (what you do the same time each week)
- Tidy routines
- Morning routine (applies for school, but useful right now)
- How to use a timer to keep the routine going
Preschooler & Toddler Routines
- Newborn sleep schedule
- Nursing schedules from birth to 1 year
- 3 to 6 month old sleep schedule
- 6 to 9 month old schedule
- 9 to 12 month schedule
Discipline & Behavior Help
Lots of mothers have told me their kids are acting nuts all cooped up and a lot of behavior issues are coming up. These strategies will help.
Combatting Cabin Fever
- 7 things to try when the kids get too noisy
- 15 ways to occupy kids when you need to work/get things done
- A calm down trick that works wonders with littles
How To Get Kids To Listen
- 32 consequences that may come in handy
- Disobedience rampant? Try these 4 things
- Why it’s hard to enforce the rules even though you want to
- The #1 secret for getting your kids to listen the first time
- Don’t punish “childish” behavior, do this instead
- What’s really happening when your kids are defiant
Independent Play (Kids Playing On Their Own) & Activities
So many moms want their kids to play on their own, but their children simply don’t know where to start. Here are some things to do now.
Independent Play Resources
- Why kids need independent play time daily
- How to start teaching your kids to play on their own
- 5 problems solved by rotating toys
- The difference between playing and being entertained
- Age appropriate toys for independent play
Simple Activities & Games
- Screen free no fuss activities
- How to get (and keep) the kids outside
- Easy activities with barely any prep for little ones
Mama’s Losing Her Mind (Mental Health Tips)
Feel like you’re losing it? You’re not alone. Be encouraged, my friend.
- How to be a calm mom, no matter how you feel
- Why am I an angry mom? 5 anger triggers and how to cope
- 4 stress relieving mindsets
- The biggest reason you’re a discouraged mom
- 5 signs you might be a depressed mom
- Crucial questions to ask yourself when in survival mode
Let’s Put Our Kids To Work! (Chores)
They are at home and it’s about time they learn some life skills, right? Here are some of my most popular and helpful chore resources.
- Here’s an epic household chore list for you and the kids
- Chores toddlers and preschoolers can do on their own
- How to work yourself out of your jobs (step by step)
- Mom, don’t be a servant be the CEO
School Related Information (& Homeschooling Stuff)
Whether or not you wanted to homeschool, here you are!
- Teaching toddlers focusing skills
- School morning routines
- Afternoon school routines
- A homeschool lesson planner
Husband’s At Home All Day – HELP!
I had a *lot* of women say that one of their biggest challenges was now that their spouse was home all day. For various reasons, but it made the days more challenging.
I’m working on some more advice in this area, but for now maybe these will help?
- Your husband isn’t doing you a favor by watching the kids
- How to help your husband help you
- Type A women married to Type B men
Baby Won’t Sleep
I’ve heard from a lot of moms who are now at home all day and night and not able to escape the fact that their babies… aren’t sleeping.
Let’s dig into this and sort it out NOW! In a few weeks or months you’ll be glad you did.
- A big exhaustive list of baby sleep issues
- A no fuss guide to sleep training (with a printable!)
- Baby sleep times – the ultimate guide to naps, nights, and sleep