Swimming is so much fun. And yet, it can be even more fun with some awesome pool toys. Little kids can even be encouraged to enjoy pool time with some awesome & fun swimming pool toys.
I’m from Florida and I gotta be honest… we spend hours a day swimming for months out of the year.
So, if you’re like me and want some fun toys to break up the monotony, or you want to have some supplies to bring to your neighborhood pool.
Here’s a big ole list.
In just 15 minutes a night (while you’re in your pajamas!) take your home (and heart and mind) from stressed out to organized.
Fun Swimming Pool Toys
- Shovels & Buckets: Water is super fun to scoop and pour. Little ones can have so much entertainment with this simple… but awesome pool toy.
- Remote Control Shark: Sounds like a blast! Swim this shark around the pool using the handheld controller.
- Rings, Dive Toys, & Blasters: This kit has all three. Rings and dive toys are great for teaching little kids to swim underwater in the shallow end of the pool.
- Amphibious Remote Control Car: For sure to light up any kids eyes! I’m just thinking how much fun driving a car across the pool will be.
- Underwater Pool Ball: Fill it up and push it to your little kid under water. I moves slow and is fun to play with while splashing around in the shadow end.
- Sea-Saw Rocker: One of my kids all-time favorites. Bigger kids can play this one with the little kids as long as there’s an understanding about rocking strength.
- Re-Usable Water Balls (60 pieces): What a fun, splashing, water ball time! The bright colors are also fun to have in the pool to play some games.
Flotation Toys for Little Kids
- Inflatable Pirate Boar with Built In Squirt Gun: There’s no way this one is going to go wrong. It looks like so much fun!
- Baby Shark Swim Ring: This one is super cute. Plus, it’s got a top attached for shade.
- Dinosaur Pool Float: Fun little green dinosaur is ready to go for a swim Jump on in and take him for a ride around the pool.
- 2 Pack Flamingo & Unicorn Pool Rings: I love the bright colors. They are sized appropriately for ages 2-5.
- Boat Race Car with Built in Squirt Gun: I can just the pirate ship and the race car going at it. I bet this would be so much fun for your little one!
- Water Wheel Pool Float: Great for working on balance and having a blast with parents in the pool.
- Floating Space Ship with Canopy: You’re sure to get lots of pool time with your little one chilling in their space ship.
Little Kid Pool Toys for Learning
- Inflatable Ring Toss: Toss the weighted bag into the sharks mouth and count to keep the score.
- Shape Shell Turtles: These adorable turtles come with shapes on their backs. Your little kid can play with this as a matching game or use it to learn the names of shapes.
- Giant Inflatable Solar System: Learn all about the planets as they float around the pool. Can you line them up in the water?
- Magnet Numbered Boats: My oldest had a set like this. It was fun to “attach” the boats in number order and drive them in the water.
- Floating Fishing Game: Oh, my. This fishing set is adorable with its cute pole and floating fish. Can you little one catch them using only the hook and pole?
Little Kid Pool Toys that Help Teach How to Swim
- Learn to Swim Shark/Dolphin Kick-boards: Just the right size and super cute. They are sure to have your little kid kicking around the pool in no time.
- Water Gear Back Float (for Safety): The back float helps build confidence and promote swimming skills in the pool.
- Free Swimming Float with Canopy: This device completely secures swimmer but still allows paddling with arms and kicking with feet.
- Hey Splash Swim Kick-board with Hand Slits: The hand slits allow for swimmer to easily hold on to board while practicing kicking.
- Hyfoo Floaties Swim Vest: This vest is inflatable and offers 360 degrees protection.
- Flexfoam Swim School Trainer: This device boots confidence in the water and can be used multiple ways to help teach swimming.
Group Activity Toys for Little Kids
- Swimming Pool Basketball Goal: This inflatable goal is geared towards your kittle kids abilities and strength. It’s called the “Hoop Shark.”
- Inflatable Flamingo Ring Toss: It’s so adorable! The flamingos attach to the kids head and rings are tossed to try to land on the neck or wings of the the flamingo.
- Shark & Octopus Water Squirter: Not your average water squirter. These cute squirt guns are sure to be super fun.
- Skip Ball & Skip Disk: These are super fun to play with at the pool. They just skid effortlessly across the water when you throw them. Great for beginner throwers and catchers.
- Labyrinth Island Inflatable Pool Toy: It’s a flotation device that can be shared with multiple friends. Each child gets their own hole in the labyrinth.
Leave a Comment