Download your free Jesus Storybook Bible advent devotional and companion devotional for moms too.
Do you know what you’re going to do this advent to direct your kids to the reason for the season?
Teach Children The Meaning Of Christmas This Advent…
Instead of creating an elaborate advent that – spoiler alert: you will not finish – why not cozy up with your kids, comfy blankets, hot chocolates, and the Word Of God they can understand?
With this FREE devotional you’ll get:
- Jesus Storybook Bible Advent Reading Plan
- Age appropriate questions for little ones on the reading
- A Mama Advent Devotional Companion
Get a Mom Devo As Well..
My dear friend, teammate, and missionary to Eastern Europe created an entire devotional just for moms. You’ll get it along with the Jesus Storybook Bible Advent printable.
Click here to get yours sent straight to your inbox!
- How To Correct Your Kids In Front Of Others (Without Losing Your Cool)
- A Crucial Conversation To Have With Kids Before They Open Their Presents
- How To Have (Or Be) Flexible House Guests While Keeping Your Routine
- “Is Santa Real?”
- Free Printable Advent Devotion For Moms & Kids
- How To Be A Confident Parent With Extended Family: Do’s & Don’ts
- How To Get Ahead Of The Holiday Rush & Slow Down
- How To Write A Christmas Card People Want To Read
- Tips For Hosting Holiday Parties With Kids
- Family Christmas Traditions That Won’t Break The Bank
I’ve created a free email series just for you! Mothers have a hard job. It’s a privilege and a joy, but the days can be long and life can make us weary. This email series is a 15 day devotional (all encouragement, no homework) that includes a Scripture, thought, and prayer. Countless women have said it was, day after day, the right word in the right season.
Click here to sign up for my free email series or simply click on the image below.
New to this community? Start here, friend.