Walkabout (syn) stroll, perambulation. Let’s walkabout, shall we?
Summer’s last days are upon us. We are eating grapes from the vine, riding the golf cart around (my grandfather was a major golfer and brought us grandkids one as a toy we still have) and generally enjoying the heat. I hope your summer is full of fun!
(1) Ever wondered what you should never say to your toddlers?
(2) Did you know ant’s stomachs are see through?
(3) I think my baby boys might need their own man cave after seeing this.
(4) 9 secrets to amazing homemade lemonade.
(5) With our fig tree in mass production, I’d like to try my hand at this midnight snack.
New to this community? Start here, friend.